1. Cheyenne Jackson, 30 Rock alum and Broadway actor, is now engaged to actor Jason Landau.
2. Last night, Jackson posted the following image along with lyrics from Stephen Sondheim’s Into The Woods: “To be happy, and forever You must see your wish come true…Don’t be careful, Don’t be clever, When you see your wish, pursue…”
3. Jackson and Landau have been pretty serious about the pursuit of cuteness for a while now.
10. Anyway, back to the couple! Here they are on their way to the Golden Globes.
12. Duck face happens to the best of us, even soon-to-be married couples.
- Donald Trump says he has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will visit Pearl Harbor in Hawaii later this month — the first Japanese leader to do so.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏