Many of us set out to make positive changes to our eating and exercise habits at the start of the year, but it can be hard to stay motivated as the excitement around the new year dies down.
1. Combine workouts with your favorite fandom.
2. Make small, healthy swaps in order to build habits.
3. Make motivation unavoidable.
4. Set out to learn one new skill or hobby.
5. Leverage your existing relationships.
6. Track your progress in a bullet journal.
7. Help someone else reach their goals in order to stick to your own.
8. Embrace setbacks as a necessary part of the process.
9. Channel your political energy into exercise ammunition.
10. Document your positive changes.
11. Recognize that there's power in numbers.
12. Fill your rest days with inspiration.
13. If you're able to, invest in an "athleisure" wardrobe.
14. Start with one day a week and build up from there.
15. Do whatever you can even if you can't always do The Most.
16. Set out to prove your skeptics wrong.
17. Try to think of your workouts as the reward, not the punishment.
Now get out there and show 2017 who's boss. You got this.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.