1. When she summed up the difficulties of being a writer.
2. When she shared this little nugget of wisdom.
3. When she commemorated finishing Deathly Hallows in a magically mischievous way.
4. When she taught a person in need how to fight their personal Dementors.
5. When she didn't hold back about Donald Trump.
6. When she shared the utterly adorable antics of her husband with the world.
7. When she was just as excited about rugby as Dean Thomas is about Quidditch.
8. When she responded perfectly to anyone who questioned why actor Noma Dumezweni was cast as Hermione.
9. You see, not just anyone gets to play such a badass witch.
10. When she wished the Twittersphere a happy Chinese New Year in the cutest way possible.
11. When this was how she dealt with Twitter beef 🔥.
12. Nobody messes with J.K. Rowling. NOBODY!
13. J.K. Rowling is a boss, but even her dog sets the rules sometimes.
14. When she demonstrated how to engage in a political discussion without ripping the other person's head off.
15. When she inspired everyone to never give up on their dreams, no matter how many obstacles they may face.
16. When the power of the Potterheads prevailed and she loved it.
17. When she finally revealed this snippet of information in honor of the late and great Alan Rickman.
18. When she made it her mission to make everyone feel special and loved.
19. When she couldn't be prouder of the woman Emma Watson has become.
20. Watching the HP kiddies grow up wasn't always easy for Jo.
21. However, their Twitter interactions have made it clear that she loves them all to bits.
22. When she pointed out the obvious.
23. When she welcomed all Hogwarts students with open arms.
24. Finally, when she shone a light on this magical truth.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!