Fire Island recently premiered on Logo. The show follow 6 gay men, both friends and roommates, as they trek through the speedo- and boy-laden beaches for the summer. If you're still not convinced on watching it, here a few reasons on why you should.
1. The guys are great to look at.
2. ...I mean, c'moooonnn.
3. You also get a look into the history of Fire Island.
4. It's like a shadier version of Jersey Shore.
5. And sometimes the guys are actually deep.
6. ...And sometimes they have conversations like this:
7. The drama can be a bit much sometimes...
8. ...BUT Fire Island is the summer adventure you and your friends wish you could have.
9. P.S., did we mention that Kelly Ripa is an executive producer?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations.
Learn more or
post your buzz!