1. Leaving your birthday party decorations up nine months after your birthday.
2. Or leaving your holiday decorations up past January.
3. Letting your dirty dishes pile up in the kitchen.
4. Not changing your bed sheets regularly.
5. Drinking out of the carton or bottle.
6. Owning a Snuggie. It’s a downward spiral...
7. Wearing your Snuggie every night.
8. Owning a collection of Snuggies.
9. Hosting Snuggie parties.
10. Becoming a hermit because all you really want to do is stay home alone in your cave and binge watch Netflix.
11. Eating whole cartons of ice cream while binge watching Netflix.
12. Buying too much food at the grocery store and not eating it before it expires.
13. Not cleaning your bathroom regularly.
14. Solo dance parties when your neighbors can see in your window.
15. Being naked all the time.
16. Not fixing things that need fixing in a timely manner.
17. Eating too fast, because you’re more likely to choke, and nobody will be around to save you.
18. Being too lazy to cook for yourself.
19. Using your dining table for ALL THE THINGS except dining.
20. Not watering your plants.
21. Staying up super late and then falling asleep on the couch.
22. Using exercise equipment for anything but exercise.
23. Not introducing yourself to your neighbors.
24. Not vacuuming regularly.
What bad or odd habits have you developed from living alone?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!