1. For your coworker who's a taker, not a giver
2. For your coworker who might've *embellished* their skills on their resume
3. Here's a way to use your favorite buzzword in something other than a PowerPoint presentation
4. Make some new connections
5. And keep those connections secure
6. For your coworker who's a pro at writing tersely-worded emails
7. Let them know that email is sometimes the best way to communicate
8. And while you're at it, drop a hint that it's time for a coffee upgrade.
9. For your coworker who used all of their PTO in January
10. And finally, let your coworker know that you're onto them, but you're also not a snitch
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!