We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A microwave cart and storage station that mixes style and functionality with the added bonus of extra counter space — what's not to love about that?
Your search for organization products is basically over since this also comes with five S hooks to hang those loose spatulas and cooking utensils with.
Promising review: "I love the way this looks in my kitchen! It was easy to put together and the tools are included to put it together, which makes it really nice. It holds a few things I need it to, which is wonderful. It's not too big and yet not too small. I would definitely order this for a friend or if I ever wanted/needed another one." —just me
Get it from Amazon for $69.99 (available in two colors).
2. A four-tier microwave cart because what's better than three shelves? Four, of course, and this wood and metal mixed design will stay stationary so you can't accidentally push it away.
Some shelves are slidable so you can customize it to feet your needs.
Promising review: "As you can see this rack provides plenty of storage. It's sturdy and easy to assemble, and also provides several hooks to hang additional items. The top shelf slides out allowing you greater access to items you may have stored. Most of all, I love the fact that you could choose between a stationary or rolling rack with the included footing. This purchase exceeded my expectations." —Trista Jacobs
Get it from Amazon for $68.99+ (available in two colors).
Don't let the organization stop from here, make sure you read about these products if you're serious about getting organized.
3. A microwave cart with hooks so you can spend less time digging for the right spatula and more time perfecting that soup recipe you've been working on.
While it may be one of those things that will give your home more space, it's also made with a water-resistant metal frame and an engineered-wood surface.
Promising review: "Gave a really nice touch to the apartment. I have my air fryer on top, my microwave on the second storage and wines at the very bottom. Easy to build. Took about half an hour with my husband and me." —Daniela
Get it from Target for $69.99.
4. A rustic microwave cart which will be the finishing touch to your country-chic aesthetic since while giving you the extra storage space you've desperately been needing.
If you're just as obsessed with a tidy home like we are, you may want to check out these organization products, too.
Promising review: "Looks great in my kitchen and fits my microwave perfectly! It works so wonderfully for my tiny apartment kitchen that doesn't have much counter or cupboard space. It works as a microwave/coffee station and the storage holds a lot of my other kitchen appliances. Doesn't look cheaply made either, will definitely be keeping this piece around for a while. Also, it's super versatile so could work in many other rooms for various purposes." —Monica
Get it from Wayfair for $289.99 (originally $402).
5. A microwave cart with adjustable shelves to avoid having to push and shove your things in a desperate attempt to make them fit. Now you can customize it to fit your needs — no extra elbow grease needed.
In terms of home items, this one also includes four S hooks are even provided and can hold up to 25 pounds each.
Promising review: "I have a tiny kitchen with little counter space and few cabinets. This little cart fit perfectly in a space that also includes a heat/AC vent. It allows me a place for my microwave, blender, and food processor, as well as a basket for some accessories without blocking the vent. Put this together in about 20 minutes without any tools. It is very sturdy." —JanM
Get it from Amazon for $65.99.
6. A wooden microwave cart featuring under cabinet storage that won't leave you with a disorganized eye sore, so your microwave can take center stage while your other kitchen supplies remain out of sight, out of mind.
The four included wheels offer mobility so you can easily transition it from room to room.
Promising review: "There is plenty of storage room in the cabinet and it was simple to put together. We have had this sitting in our hallway with the microwave sitting on it for a few months now and its still holding strong. Would definitely buy again." —Tara Newton
Get it from Amazon for $61.14+ (available in four colors).
7. A splurge-worthy wood top microwave cart exuding *so* much elegance with its ~modern~ glass door — you can basically bet this thing will steal some of the spotlight in your kitchen.
Two side hooks come with it and the other side features a rack for holding towels.
Promising review: "I have been on the hunt for a cabinet to use a coffee station. This one was on sale so I figured I would give it a shot! I love it! It fits my Keurig and Nespresso perfectly! The drawer holds my K-Cups and sugar, while the cabinet is great for storage! I love that it is on wheels so that I can easily move it around. I did put the door on backward, but it was an easy fix." —KaylaD
Get it from Target for $245.
8. A movable microwave cart you can wheel into that one corner of the kitchen you've been meaning to fill, creating your own little cooking station that'll *finally* open up some counter space.
Promising review: "I appreciate the fact this was easy to put together. It looks great, it's strong, sturdy, and easy to cart around. One might also lock the wheels or not apply the wheels and it still stands firm. I use it as a microwave stand and it gives the kitchen just the look I was looking for." —Ms Max
Get it from Amazon for $70.70 (available in three colors).
9. An industrial microwave cart because there's nothing wrong with being basic and this stand comes with the shelf space and a sturdy metal design even minimalists would approve of.
Promising review: "I bought the go cart in black when I moved to a small studio apartment. I loved that I could roll it around as needed, great for tight spaces. Now that I am back in a bigger space, it still comes in handy and it’s holding up well after over a year of use." —Vickiii
Get it from CB2 for $99 (originally $149, available in two colors).
10. A stationary microwave cart that includes *so* much storage and a nice open surface you can also place your toaster, blender, pots, pans — whatever you want!
Created with a laminated wood that's waterproof and anti-scratch.
Promising review: "Needed to add more storage space in my kitchen and this was a great addition. Lots of space and it's able to fit my microwave, crock pot, waffle maker, and an airfryer without it looking cluttered. Very spacious and super easy assembly." —Essie
Get it from Amazon for $90.99+ (available in three colors).
11. An industrial microwave cart featuring a simple three-shelf design you can use to keep all the bulky (yet totally aesthetically pleasing) kitchen appliances out of your cupboards and on display.
Brandon Built is a small shop on Etsy located in Nebraska that specializes in creating custom handcrafted rustic and industrial styled furniture.
Promising review: "Very high quality! Wish I could rate it higher than five stars! Looks great in the kitchen! Shipping was fast and packaged with care. Thank you!" —sandra berard
12. A microwave cart with cabinets fully packed with a cabinet, drawer, and separate rack for hanging your hand towels, so you can *finally* enjoy a counter not overrun with appliances.
This design was made from a wood grain material and comes with all the tools needed to assemble.
Promising review: "Easy to assemble and instructions were great. I bought three of these for the kitchen and I might get another one for the garage to hold tools." —Donald Watson
Get it from Amazon for $172.99.
13. A microwave cart with a drawer for anyone in tight living quarters, this design keeps things compact while giving you a little extra storage, so you can stop wondering where you're going to store all your kitchen stuff.
Promising review: "This cart is perfect for my small kitchen. It helps clear my counter of the microwave and toaster oven, as well as holds my slow cooker and other big items like my flatware. Pay attention to the instructions: it says you need two people. I assembled it alone and it would've gone much faster and easier with another person." —Bob Biddle
Get it from Amazon for $77.42+ (available in six colors).
14. A drop-leaf microwave cart you can turn into a table or just some extra counter space with just a quick fold, making this a small apartment must-have.
This design features a beechwood body with brushed nickel hardware, and wheels that feature brake stops to keep it in place.
Promising review: "This is one of the best investments ever. It was easy to put together, very sturdy, and very attractive. I had bought this monster of a microwave, which had take up most of my counter space in my kitchen and I hated it. It was a perfect fit on this cart and the drop leaf sides are perfect for placing utensils and plates when cooking. Great price for a great product!" —Cassandra Palmer
Get it from Amazon for $164.01.
15. A storage cabinet on wheels to make rearranging your kitchen less of a risk for leaving scuffs and scrapes on the floor — simply whisk this ~thang~ from one end of the room to the next (no heavy lifting needed).
16. A kitchen island on wheels versatile enough to go from your handy microwave station to the total hosting station for drinks and food during your next family get-together.
Uses a medium-density fiberboard and a metal frame, and comes with four wheels (with two that are lockable).
Promising review: "I love this island! It’s great for adding more storage to a small space! It’s quality materials, and is nice and sturdy. It does require 100% Assembly, but I don’t mind at all!" —David Whitley
Get it from Amazon for $129.97.
17. A microwave cart with adjustable leg pads to keep your floor looking ~pristine~ (no scratches) OR for a more mobile design, you can attach the included wheels.
Promising review: "Love this cart. I have a very large microwave, so I was having a difficult time finding a cart big enough that would not take up a ton of space in my small kitchen. This is perfect! I love all the shelves for storage as well. It's a little wobbly, but I have it up against a wall and it doesn't move enough that it's an issue. It was pretty easy to put together as well — I did it by myself pretty quickly." —Devan
Get it from Amazon for $99.99+ (available in five colors).
18. A stainless-steel microwave cart built with a pine wood frame proving that, yes, even a little stand can look über sleek and sophisticated.
19. A bamboo microwave cart ideal for anyone looking to obtain a more ~natural~ look in their kitchen AND it features not one, but TWO drawers for storing utensils.
Out of the four wheels attached to this design, two of them are lockable — no sudden movements from this one!
Promising review: "I was surprised by the quality of this! I have gotten compliments from friends already. I'm super happy with this purchase. I chose to not attach the wheels since I don't plan on moving it." —Josh Philippi
Get it from Amazon for $179.99.
20. A microwave cart and serving table to keep your kitchen looking sleek and put together, especially with its wide natural wood grain countertop that'll hold a ~little extra~ so you can have more meal prep space by the stove.
The side features a handle you can use to pull the cart or use it to display your hand towels.
Promising review: "Bought for a kitchen with hardly any counters and it was perfect for what I needed. Wasn't that bad to assemble and it made my kitchen a lot more functional and nicer-looking." —jennifer
Get it from Amazon for $109.99+ (available in two colors).
21. An extra-wide microwave cart featuring seven shelves, a countertop, AND a cabinet. If one thing's for certain, this *won't* leave you begging for more space.
The model even has a hole for cord management to keep everything ~nice and tidy~.
Promising review: "This microwave stand is EVERYTHING. It is the perfect size and allows for maximum storage, more counter space for meal prep, while still displaying some of my prettier cookware. 10/10 Highly recommend." —Courtney
Get it from Wayfair for $429.99+ (available in two colors).
How you'll react to your *freshly* organized kitchen...
Reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.