We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wine country gift basket newlyweds can devour after a night of celebrating their love with their closest friends and family.
Comes with wine country-inspired treats including: English tea, pretzel sticks, vanilla sea salt caramels, cranberry and sesame cookies, hot honey crunch mix, Godiva milk chocolate caramels, Hamilton House classic crackers, hummus, caramel sea salt cookies, Mr. Brownie chocolate brownie, olives, cheddar cheese biscuits, Ghirardelli dark and caramel sea salt square, Ghirardelli milk chocolate square, honey mustard dipping sauce, chocolate coconut cashews, Italian milk chocolate bar, and walkers shortbread cookies.
Promising review: "Sent it to my boyfriend as a surprise gift at his New York office. He loved it and so did his colleagues!! He said the items were of high quality and the variety of contents was very good. I highly recommend this basket :)" —Sayma
Get it from Amazon for $58.95.
Here are also some solid places to order gift baskets online.
2. A homemade hot sauce making kit for the dads or father figures on Father's Day (or any other day) who add spice to your life. Now, they can create spicy sauces of their own whether it's mild, medium, or extra hot.
The kit includes: Forager's blend spice mix, Grove blend spice mix, two reusable glass hot sauce bottles, a fine mesh strainer, and a stainless-steel funnel. Prepping the ingredients takes up to 10 minutes, then just let the sauce sit for at least three days.
Promising review: "This was a great, fun gift. The recipient is very eager to try it as there is an assortment of flavors that it makes." —lynz314
Get it from Williams Sonoma for $49.95.
3. A personalized charcuterie gift basket you can have engraved for your clients, friends, or family members who just closed on their new home.
Zehr Custom Engraving is a small shop on Etsy that creates custom-engraved gifts for the home. Make sure to put the name and year you want engraved before adding it to your cart.
Promising review: "This looked like the perfect gift, and it turns out, I was right. My friend and her husband love it! Thank you so much for putting together quality, thoughtful gifts." —Prins Cowin
4. A stationery surprise gift box filled with journals, nice writing utensils, and other themed items to congratulate someone on that new job or promotion they've been working towards!
Soothi is a small shop that creates customizable stationary accessories to personalize your desk space with and monthly subscription boxes filled with office/desk-related items that change every month.
Promising review: "The mystery box was amazing! It is so hard to pick from all the beautiful options sometimes. It was great that the Soothi team could pick out some great things for me!" —Emily
5. A snack gift box because nothing says "Welcome to the neighborhood" better than a mix of treats for your new friends to snack on. The treats are also Kosher friendly making them a ~sweet~ present for Hanukkah.
Bonnie and Pop is a small family-owned shop on Amazon that create fine crafted gift baskets to send for the holidays or just because. Includes: sea salt caramels, champagne bubble gummies, blueberry blast jelly beans, cotton candy salt water taffy, coconut glazed cashews, ice cream sundae almonds, and sweet and savory snack mix. A personalized message can be written at checkout.
Promising review: "I ordered the snack tray with high expectations and it exceeded all of them. If you're a big fan of cotton candy you'll love this box, but there are also salty flavors for fans of those as well. Don't sleep on these snacks!" —Grant
6. A build your own basket you can personalize for practically any occasion OR even as you prepare to ask your bestie the big question: "Will you be my bridesmaid?"
Bifties is a Black-owned small shop that curates products from black-owned businesses into gift boxes you can pick pre-made or customize yourself. Start out by choosing from a variety of items (up to five) from candles, stickers, pins, incense, jewelry, home decor, and more. Then, pick from a selection of cards that you can type in your own message.
7. A custom baby gift basket to ~shower~ the new parents in your life with a mix of toys and essentials while when their bundle of joy arrives.
Qute is a woman-owned small shop on Etsy that creates custom baby gift boxes for expecting parents. Add if you want it gendered or gender neutral, the baby's name, and a custom message for the card in the personalization box under the dropdown menu before adding it to your cart.
Promising review: "Got this for my brother-in-law and their baby — they love it!! Didn’t realize the onesies are in the shape of a cupcake in a little cupcake holder, love it!! Perfect gift with a little bit of everything, excellent customer service, and fast shipping!" —Tori Benton
Psst — we have more baby shower gifts to spoil the newborn with.
8. A plant gift box containing a house plant, candle, and special crystal to represent the continuous ~growth~ and new chapter the recent graduate in your life is about to begin.
9. A meat sampling gift basket that'll make you the hit at the next Independence Day family BBQ because there's no better way to reach people's hearts than through their stomach.
Pig of the Month is a woman-owned small shop that specializes in shipping tasty BBQ meats for all your cooking needs. Pick from a variety of rib, bacon, and sausages that are delivered marinated and ready to grill.
Promising review: "I sent boxes to the parents and inlaws for Christmas and have received regular reminders of how delicious the meats were. I finally ordered boxes again for Father's Day, and once again, it was a win. I love that I can customize the boxes and my special requests were fulfilled. I will continue to order Pig Of the Month boxes anytime I need a unique, satisfying gift that keeps on giving!" —Katherine Edmondson
10. A Haunting of Hill House gift basket so you can skip the apple and gift your favorite teacher a ~hauntingly~ good classic they can enjoy with the included tea and starry cup.
Imaginary Bookshop is a woman-owned small shop with a love for books that creates literary-themed gift sets. Each comes with vanilla cream black tea with deep, wintry elderberries, a book, and blue handcrafted cup with yellow painted stars. This could also work as a ~spooky~ Halloween gift basket.
11. A care package basket college students will appreciate when they're far from home and could use a ~tasty~ pick me up and some extra school supplies.
Olive Grove Boutique is a small shop on Etsy that specializes in sewn items and care packages. Contains 10 individually wrapped snacks, pens, highlighters, pencils, Post-It notes, drink mix packets, Emergen-C supplements, and Starbucks coffee. You can also message the shop owners for custom boxes.
Promising review: "I really liked the added office supplies in this care package, and so did my daughter! Thanks for the unique options. Shipping was fast and she's already enjoying her treats!" —parkfive
12. A Chelsea Market sampler gift basket if you'd like to show your appreciation on Grandparent's Day with a mix of goodies specially imported snacks from Europe to show them your ~worldly~ taste.
Chelsea Market Basket is a small shop that hunts for specialty foods and gifts to create thoughtful surprises for your loved ones. These UK snacks include: a pack of shortbread fingers from the Shortbread House of Edinburgh, a box of puff pastry biscuits with cheese from Van Strien, house brand jam, Mr. Filbert's Nut Mix, Pipers Crisps crunchy potato chips, and Jealous Sweets gummy candies.
Promising review: "Great options for gift baskets. Well put together and memorable. I've used CMB several times, and each time I send one I get compliments from the recipients. The basket is a gift in itself!" —April Wennerstrom
13. A Burt's Bees gift basket using all natural ingredients to soothe and moisturize dry skin, cracked feet, and chapped lips. Co-workers will be ~buzzing~ with joy when you surprise them with this to celebrate their acheivements.
Comes with four lip balms, a hand cream, and foot cream.
Promising review: "I gave my wife the Bert Bee's Gift Set as a birthday present this year and she loved it! The products are some of the best on the market and the set makes a fabulous gift for any family member, friend, or spouse." —J. Long
Get it from Amazon for $25.
14. A shea butter DIY lip kit mom's or mother figures can appreciate on Mother's Day as it gives them and their kiddos a fun little activity they can do together, while ensuring their lips remained moisturized and ~flake free~.
Urban Kangaroo is a woman-owned small shop on Amazon that creates crafty kits to unleash your creative side with.
Promising review: "We bought as a craft and it had very straight forward directions! They give you plenty of product to make multiple chapsticks and balms. The stickers are very cute to decorate and make your own! We gave out as birthday gifts and our friends and family loved the idea. They said it had simple, natural ingredients, and that the balm was very moisturizing! I love the balm myself, it keeps my lips from being dry and chapped! I would highly recommend this as a gift or simple fun craft at home with the kids! I would suggest after heating up melted beeswax to use it fast because if it sets in the tube it will harden and make it hard to use and get out, so just make sure everything is set out and ready to go, so it's all very easy! Could require one adult for smaller children :) I would buy again!" —Katelyn c.
Make sure to check out more of our last-minute Mother's Day gifts.
15. An engraved kitchen-themed gift basket you can customize with their initials, name, and/or date to ensure you get invited to ALL the dinner parties your foodie friends host.
Alovecrafts Creations is a small shop on Etsy that specializes in custom wood crafted items and tumblers. Use the provided box on the product page to put what you'd like engraved on the items. Each basket comes with your choice of a personalized round or rectangle Acacia wood cutting board, two Acacia serving utensils, four Acacia coasters, a dishtowel, a candle, and a faux plant.
Promising review: "Absolutely stunning gift basket and excellent quality! My client started crying when she saw it. What a beautiful way to show your appreciation! Aisha was incredibly responsive and helpful! Will be a returning customer at the next close." —Abbie
16. A three-piece candle gift set whose warm scents will tell your friends "Hey, I'm thinking of you," or "I miss you" if your special someone has moved away.
Yui Brooklyn is an Asian- and woman-owned small shop that creates handcrafted unique candles for your space. This selection come with three of the brand's signature scents packed in a 100% cotton reusable bag, and the option to add a gift tag with a free message before you add it to your cart.
17. A movie night gift basket for turning Valentine's Day into a savory night filled with popcorn tastings and a movie lineup you and your partner can ~pop~ on together.
Flavors provided are: white cheddar, sweet & salty kettlecorn, chili lime, buttery caramel, and sizzling sriracha seasoning. There's also gold kernels, red kernels, and a mix of the two. It's also gluten-free!
Promising review: "I got this gift for my best friend's anniversary and they loved it!!! Such gooood flavors. Perfect buy for a popcorn-and-movie lover!" —K
Get it from Amazon for $28.89.
18. A gourmet soup gift basket if your special someone is feeling under the weather, this savory variety or dried soups and crisps will help nurse them back to health.
The Gifty Grape is a small shop on Etsy that puts together gourmet gift baskets and soy candles. Comes with a chicken noodle mix with handmade Amish noodles, French onion mix, Tuscan minestrone, stuffed peppers mix, and two cheese whisps. You can also choose to switch the stuffed pepper mix with garden vegetable instead.
Promising review: "Great presentation with easy to follow instructions for delicious soups!" —fior
19. A tween gift basket when you can't figure out what to get the preteen in your life, but want to surprise them with something they'll actually use whether it's their birthday, Bat Mitzvah, or Quinceañera.
Strong Selfie is a woman-owned small shop on Etsy that curates gift baskets for girls that are fun and positive. Includes a charm bracelet, two tumbler cups, two reusable straws, gummy candies, and two tie dye scrunchies. Use the provided box under the drop down menu to put the recipient's name, who it's from, and the gift message.
Promising review: "Great quality and my daughter loved this for a camp care package. Came fully customized with her name on the box and really cheered her up!" —Masha Leuner
BTW, we've got some more fun birthday gift ideas for everyone.
20. A snack packed gift basket to send your little one at sleep away camp, especially if they're a picky eater and are missing their fave munchies.
Gifts Designed For You is a small shop on Etsy with a goal of making curated gift basics for practically every occasion. Comes with at least 20 packaged snacks such as: a bag of flavored popcorn, a Rice Krispy treat, a bag of Chex Mix, Pillsbury Cookies, two Twizzlers, two Starburst, a bag of Chezits, a pack of Pringles, some Skittles, and a microwave bag of popcorn.
Promising review: "My son was quite pleased with his Easter care package, as he is away at college. His roommates were also very happy!" —Lori Huseman
21. A New England breakfast gift basket newly engaged couples can cook up together as they celebrate their new ~relationship status~.
Comes with a farmhouse blend coffee, farmhouse pancake and waffle mix, Maine maple syrup, wild Maine blueberry jam, strawberry jam, and cinnamon bun mix.
Promising review: "If you have not tried Stonewall Kitchen's pancake mix, shame on you! It is the best pancake mix my family have tasted. We have tried a variety of mixes (even making from scratch), but Stonewall is the best by far. The person I gifted this to loved the pancakes." —GW
Get it from Amazon for $79.95.