We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of transparent balloon blocks and 40 balloons with the words "bride to be" who incidentally won't be able to resist taking a photo in front of — it looks THAT good!
The kit comes with five transparent balloon boxes, two sets of “bride” letters, two sets of “to be” letters, two ring graphics, a set of “groom” letters, A-Z letters, and 40 brightly colored balloons.
Promising review: "We love these cubes! At first, I thought it would be hard to put together, but it came together very quickly! We assembled it, including all the balloons, the day before. It looked great and was a fun addition to our bridal shower decor. It looks best with balloons in different sizes. I would definitely recommend adding these to your decorations!" —Molly Bandit
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in three colors).
2. A pack of gold wedding confetti so you can ~put a ring~ on the table and take that piece of furniture from basic to extravagant.
3. A bride-to-be photo banner for personalizing with pics of the happy couple so it can double as a stylish piece of decor AND a heartfelt keepsake.
Each one comes with 11 banner pieces and a rope to string the pieces together.
Promising review: "This is completely adorable! I got it for a bridal shower I was organizing and the bride-to-be absolutely loved it. It’s high quality too so it can be saved forever. The little dot picture adhesives are literally the stickiest things I have ever seen in my life, so be careful when putting the pictures on because you will only have one shot." —Cassie
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (available in four colors).
4. A 3D pink flower panel to put on a wall and make the party space really bloom for the blushing bride-to-be.
Ivory Bloom Studios is a small family-owned shop on Etsy based in Houston, Texas, that crafts together flower wall decals for parties, weddings, and your home.
Promising review: "Absolutely beautiful flower wall. They look stunning!! High quality, and realistic looking. I cannot wait to buy again as I had an amazing experience with this transaction." —Jeannine Buford
You may also like these other cool things to hang on your wall.
5. A floral greenery garland perfect for adding a delicate touch to any boho-themed shower whether it's laid across a table or wrapped around chairs, the BTB will feel as though they were transported to a serene countryside.
If you're looking for on trend themes for your bridal shower, Katie Brownstein a wedding expert from Joy has noticed an increase in these types of garlands.
"Eucalyptus, greenery, and pampas grass are also on-trend as bohemian and natural decor remain popular," she said. "For example, run garlands made of eucalyptus leaves, lemon leaf, and Italian Ruscus down the center of tables or draped as garlands to create a beautiful effect."
Promising review: "These flowers were so full upon opening right from the bags. No fluffing was necessary making it so easy to decorate. Received so many compliments about the classic elegance of the tables at my daughters amazing bridal shower!!" —Debbie Mcclain
Get it from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in six colors).
For anyone obsessed with decor, make sure you check out these affordable pieces of decor.
6. A set of "Miss to Mrs." cocktail napkins reminding everyone that the guest of honor is ~officially~ off the market for good, while also catching those rogue crumbs from your cupcake.
7. A "Guess The Dress" bridal shower game for everyone to unleash their creative (or goofy) sides as they draw what they *think* the bride to be will be wearing on their wedding day.
Say I Do Printables is a family-owned small shop on Etsy located in Lexington, Kentucky, that produces handcrafted wedding and bridal printables.
Promising review: "These were so much fun to use at my bridal shower! We used white colored pencils and the combination of white with the brown paper looked so beautiful!" —Adriana Lopez
8. A pack of glittery plastic champagne flutes to add some extra sparkle to those already sparkling beverages (and they're totally shatterproof).
The bottoms are even removable — perfect for those cheers moments.
Promising review: "The champagne glasses made the whole event special. They were packaged securely and none of them were cracked or chipped. I would definitely buy again." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in three colors and four pack sizes).
9. A couple of packs of chiffon table runners for dressing up the tables AND adding a touch of chicness with minimal effort.
10. A bridal shower sign decal for welcoming everyone to the event — while also providing a subtle reminder of when the wedding date is.
Custom Vinyl By Bridgett is a small woman-owned shop on Etsy that creates handcrafted wall and sign vinyl decals.
Promising review: "Perfect for my bridal shower! So easy to apply and had all the steps listed on a paper included with decal!" —Avery Blahauvietz
11. A three-piece bridal shower banner because you can't have a party without this timeless piece of decor AND it will add that finishing touch to any rustic-themed party.
Each banner comes fully assembled, so all you have to do is hang it and you're done!
Promising review: "These turned out great for the bridal shower and we reused some of the banners again at the bachelorette party, and the wedding itself. We definitely got our money’s worth out of these!" —Deena Zadow
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in two colors).
12. A set of paper pom-poms for anyone clueless on where to begin with decorating. These are multipurpose enough to hang from the ceiling, group together for a photo wall, OR be used as table centerpieces.
The kit comes with a total of 20 pom poms in four colors and five sizes.
Promising review: "I used these colors for a bridal shower. They were exactly the colors of her wedding and looked so pretty. I still have a few hanging in our pavillon and they are still full and festive looking." —Jo K.
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in six colors).
13. A bridal shower photo booth frame featuring a customizable design too irresistible *not* to post about.
Speedy Orders is a small Chicago-based shop on Etsy made up of a team of designers, strategists, and entrepreneurs who craft together custom banners, signs, and home accessories. You can personalize with their name and any date.
Promising review: "Perfect!!! Exactly what I envisioned for my bridal shower. It wasn't heavy or anything, and it was easy to handle. Absolutely loved it!" —Cencelia
14. A set of bridal shower photo booth props to incorporate some fun into your photos whether you're going for glam, funny, or just a classic wholesome pic with your pals.
15. A chair tulle tutu decked out in a wedding dress-inspired skirt which will basically act as the guest of honor's throne.
16. A set of gold glittery circle streamers because why have a plain white wall when you can glitz it up with a sparkly background?
Promising review: "I used these as part of a photo backdrop for a bridal shower. We interspersed these glitter strands with pieces of tulle and greenery. It actually looked pretty fancy 💅🏻! Everyone thought it was so beautiful. The strands of garland are good quality and really sparkly, and the glitter doesn’t shed (thank goodness!). I took them down one at a time and kind of let them collapse into little stacks and I was able to save them to use again! You’ll love them!" —Brett Barnhill
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
17. A pack of floral disposable dinnerware serving total high tea vibes, while also eliminating anyone having to wash a mountain of dishes later on.
Promising review: "I cannot get over how beautiful these were in real life and photographs! This set was amazing and wildly durable! We did a surprise brunch setup and had syrup sitting on our plates for four hours and it didn't bleed through! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!" —Kristi-lynn
Get it from Amazon for $32.99.
18. A set of lighted string balloons for anyone looking to transform their space into a literal magical fairy garden. These simple balloon looks will serve complete whimsy with barely any effort.
Electric Crowns is a small shop on Etsy located in London, Canada, that provides string lights, wedding decor, and party balloons.
Promising review: "I am a former event planner who planned my sister’s bridal shower top to bottom, including custom balloon bunches. This is an amazing product to include. The lights are super easy to turn on and off. Overall, I would say it's a phenomenal product that outperformed others I’ve tried before. Will be ordering again for sure." —ddioguardi
19. A set of tealight candle holders if you're looking to provide a more intimate feeling — and nothing says warm and cozy quite like the warm glow of a candle.
20. A custom "Mrs." balloon for achieving elite decorator status, especially as this incorporates some personalization making it just as unique as the bride-to-be.
Balloons By Lola is a small shop on Etsy located in Orlando, Florida, that specializes in crafting together custom vinyl decals and personalized balloon DIY kits.
Promising review: "Perfect balloon for my shower! The vinyl adhesive worked perfectly, was easy to apply, and looked stunning! The balloons were great and were the only ones standing at the end of the night!" —Sarah Hamilton
21. A glitter double-sided banner fully assembled to take the hassle out of stringing it together, so party guest can admire it from basically any angle.
Promising review: "My best friend is getting married in less than two months and we are throwing her a bridal shower/bachelorette party at her house. I went over the other day to set up and when we put these two banners over the fireplace on the mantle, and, oh my goodness, the bride was OVER THE MOON happy! She LOVED the bride to be sign and the other sign with the wedding dresses and diamond shapes. It resembles her wedding dress to a tee! She couldn’t believe the attention to detail! Now we are planning on taking epic pictures in front of the banner at the party!" —IrishKeke
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in five colors).