1. A beginner-friendly Audio-Technica Bluetooth turntable featuring fully automatic operation (meaning it'll lift the tonearm and gently lower it onto the record, then lift it back up and shut the turntable off when it's done playing), *plus* the ability to connect to your wireless speakers or phone. So if you're new to the vinyl world, this lil' number has got your music streaming needs covered.
A dual RCA output cable is included with the player.
Promising review: "It’s a solid record player. Sound is great and has solid construction. The best thing though: No problems with Bluetooth! Some cheap Bluetooth devices have major problems with implementation of the technology. Not this bad boy! The transmitter is strong. Well, strong enough — I didn’t do any stress-testing, but it does work from one room to the next. Connectivity never drops out, and it actually stays connected to my speaker even when not in use. No need to struggle with pairing every time you want to listen. Pairing was quick and painless. Works on the first try. Very pleased." —S. Hintz
Get it from Amazon for $199+ (available in four colors).
Give your turntable a ~snazzy~ home with one of these record player stands.
2. Or a splurge-worthy Bluetooth turntable (also from Audio-Technica) that more ~experienced~ vinyl collectors will appreciate for its manual operation, adjustable anti-skate control, and three rpm options that'll have you spinning with excitement to play your favorite records during that upcoming dinner party.
It also comes with a USB cable, detachable RCA output cable, AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover.
Promising review: "This Audio-Technica is outstanding! Easy to set up, easy to connect to Bluetooth speakers, and best of all, no skipping! Great sound, too. I’d previously purchased a House of Marley Bluetooth turntable and there was constant skipping and adjusting — just not worth it. I returned that puppy and got the A-T, well worth it!" —g benton
Get it from Amazon for $399.
Give your space an even more ~grown-up~ feel with these products that scream "I'm an adult."
3. A Sony Bluetooth turntable oozing contemporary style mixed with modern tech, as it's able to connect to your speakers OR headphones. That means you can stream Taylor Swift's Midnights as much as you want without worrying about receiving a noise complaint.
This also comes with a dust cover, adapter for 7" records, aluminum plate, attachment pieces, rubber vinyl platter, and a USB B cable.
Promising review: "My teen daughter has begun to show a deep interest in music and wanted to get started with vinyl. I have a large collection of LPs, which have been well-cared for and only played on high-end equipment. Knowing that she would want to play some of those records, I was looking for a good quality turntable that would perform well and not cause any harm to the vinyl. This Sony fit the bill perfectly for both of our needs. It is a solid piece of hifi-grade equipment, is well-designed with simple and intelligent controls, and it allows for multiple means of playback connectivity. The Bluetooth connected easily to an Amazon Echo Studio speaker, which sounds great, and the Studio then reconnects immediately upon each use without having to re-pair with the turntable. Build quality is nice, it has a good weight, and has a very aesthetically pleasing and understated design. Well worth purchasing." —nycmrx
Get it from Amazon for $198.
Add some flare to your record player with a ~snazzy~ accent cabinet.
4. A portable Bluetooth turntable more than 37,000 reviewers have given 5 stars for how lightweight it is, the crystal clear sound quality, and fun retro look. Whether you decide to gift it to your record-loving friend or keep it for yourself, you definitely won't be able to resist taking it for a ~spin~.
Promising review: "This small portable suitcase record player allows you to pull your old LP collection out of the closet and listen anywhere in the house. Easy to use and good sound quality. It also comes with an adapter for your 45 rpm records." —Sue
Get it from Amazon for $45.99+ (available in 26 colors).
5. A vertical Bluetooth turntable to take your listening experience to ~new heights~ since you can place it on a floating shelf OR stand it up on your dresser.
This model comes with optional feel to stand it up on your dresser or table.
Promising review: "I needed a new record player and this solved all my problems! The Bluetooth allows you to play music from your phone through the record player speakers. Excellent sound quality! RCAs allow you to connect to a stereo as well! Amazing." —Jerry Gray
Get it from Amazon for $129.
6. A Bluetooth turntable with bookshelf speakers so you can play ANY song you want, whether it's from your phone or vinyl collection that you're slowly building up. Plus, its high-quality Audio-Technica cartridge and needle will ensure the sound quality is top notch.
The turntable also comes with a USB cable for PC linking.
Promising review: "I was honestly surprised by the quality of this record player set. I was expecting something cheap that would probably damage my records, but this was exactly what I wanted. I'm not an audiophile; I'm more of a casual music nerd who loves vinyl. I wanted something that was a clear step up from the cheap players you can get at retail stores. The Audio-Technica needle sounds fantastic, and this whole set plugged right into and plays well with my dad's old tube receiver. It looks beautiful and sounds great. Very satisfied." —Notations MailOrder
Get it from Amazon for $199.99.
Psst! We've got more bookshelf speakers for you to check out.
7. A multi-use Bluetooth turntable you can use for playing not only records but *also* CDs, cassettes, and the radio — AKA, it'll be a one-stop-shop for all your music and streaming needs.
A remote control is included.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this product! It has multiple options for music listening all in one place. So far, I have used Bluetooth and listened to the radio! I’m looking forward to trying a record. It also can play the music fairly loud if you’d like. The size of it is perfect for the amount of things it has to offer! I definitely recommend this for your room or living room." —Bri
Get it from Amazon for $119.99+ (available in two colors).
8. A handmade suitcase Bluetooth turntable — it may look like it's from another decade, but it's actually packed with tech that can convert your records into MP3 files and compatible with 33, 45, and 78 rpm records. Literally the definition of mixing the old with the new!
Promising review: "Amazing sound! I didn’t expect the Bluetooth speaker to have such good quality sound. This is a great purchase overall. I’m very pleased with the vintage look, the sound, as well as the fact that it’s a turntable. I’d definitely purchase again!" —D Danielle
Get it from Amazon for $119.95.
9. A retro-inspired Bluetooth turntable that's anything *but* dated since it's not only a record player, but also an FM/AM radio, CD player, MP3 player, alarm clock, and timer, with audio recording capabilities to boot. I mean, what can't this do??
10. An antique-styled Bluetooth turntable, which will act not only as an elegant piece of decor but also a cassette player, radio, and CD player you can control using the handy remote included — no getting up from your cozy spot on the couch required.
11. A Bluetooth turntable with an anti-skating system because the last thing you want is your record skipping right before the chorus hits. Thankfully, the tonearm counterweight will also help with keeping your stylus balanced for the smoothest, uninterrupted listening experience.
This comes equipped with phono and line outputs that can play vinyl with or without a phono equalizer.
Promising review: "I love this turntable. It looks so nice and elegant — plus, it has several options older turntables don't have. It sounds great and looks good with the rest of my stereo. Very easy to operate, and has anti-skating and balance adjustments for the arm. I am very pleased with this turntable." —rushnjoe
Get it from Amazon for $159.99.
12. A 6-in-1 Bluetooth turntable your records will be begging to take a spin on. Despite looking straight out of the 1900s, it has wireless capabilities, meaning you can dance around your home *without* fear of your headphones getting caught on the door.
It also acts as a cassette player and CD player!
Promising review: "Absolutely in love with my Victrola! I adore the vintage look, and the ability to use Bluetooth, CDs, cassettes, and records is so convenient! I have only used the Bluetooth and record player as of yet, but I am very happy with it — sounds great and I have hadn't issues! Highly recommend!" —Emy's mom
Get it from Amazon for $99+ (available in six colors).