We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A herringbone contemporary accent cabinet plant parents will adore as it subtly adds style without taking away from the real conversation starters: your sprouting babies.
This cabinet uses a powder-coated process, rather than a common liquid coating finish, which makes the metal foundation stronger. Assembly is required.
Promising review: "This is my new favorite piece of furniture. I have a larger buffet table with similar design in my dining room and am using this one as somewhat of an entry table. I keep a record player on it right below my mirror. I love how it looks! It’s super sturdy and surprisingly heavy, it feels and looks like very high quality material. The interior shelves can hold quite a lot of weight too, I’m thoroughly impressed with this :)." —Savannah
Get it from Amazon $219.99 (available in two colors).
2. A geometric accent cabinet made from manufactured wood and particle board that will, without a doubt, look good from every angle.
3. A farmhouse accent cabinet with four cubbies you can lasso your whiskey collection into, making this a rustic-lover's dream bar cabinet.
Assembly is required and comes with an adjustable shelf.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this in my apartment!!! It was exactly what I was wanting. This package was quite heavy and took me a few hours to put together, but it came with all the pieces and parts, and nothing was damaged. The instructions were easy to follow. The only issue I had was putting the hinges on the edge of the stand but I used a small nail to make a starter hole for my screw to go in to. Otherwise, I am very pleased with my purchase!" —Bekah
Get it from Amazon for $149.99+ (originally $305; available in five sizes and six colors).
4. A mid-century sliding glass door accent cabinet just begging you to ~slide~ your growing knickknack and tchotchke collection into to be put on display.
Promising review: "I searched far and wide for the perfect cabinet and this was it. Things I was looking for: good value, classy, able to store my glassware, the perfect width for a piece of wall, short enough to put a tray on and hang a picture over. I absolutely love the way it turned out, it looks elegant in my space. Was also fairly easy to put together. Screws on the back just took FOREVER, so just pop on a movie and settle in! Do agree with several folks that wheels on doors are a bit cheap. Overall very happy with this piece." —Kel
Get it from Target for $239.99 (originally $319.99; available in seven colors).
5. A hollowed-out accent cabinet to fill that empty wall space AND secretly house your cleaning supplies so you can *finally* get back some valuable room in the cupboard.
6. A three-shelf locker styled accent cabinet bookworms can store their growing book collection in, while giving off total too cool for school vibes.
Features a powder-coated metal material and assembly is required — but don't reach for your tool belt, this comes with everything required.
Promising review: "This cabinet is very well made, and arrived in perfect condition. I have it in my laundry room for cleaning supplies. This would also be perfect for a study area, kitchen, or child’s room. It holds a lot of stuff." —Cadams
Get it from Target for $289.99 (available in six colors).
7. A curved bottom and antique raised pattern cabinet your accent chairs will scoff at because of how well it ~elegantly~ sits underneath your mounted TV.
Each drawer is also lined with brown felt fabric.
Promising review: "I just moved into a rather small condo and I needed/wanted an entry table, and this looks perfect. The size is compact to fit into small spaces yet has room for some storage. The look of it is early American which looks good next to my pine etagere." —Cuddles Millon
Get it from Amazon for $351.99+ (available in two colors).
8. A bird-patterned accent cabinet with an anti-stripping finish to keep that piece of decor looking totally "tweetable" — even when your kiddo inevitably colors on it with their markers.
9. A mid-century modern ridged accent cabinet TOTALLY worth the hour it will take to assemble since the finished product will just ooze class and sophistication.
Features two sliding cabinet doors and three center drawers.
Promising review: "I ordered this piece because it looked great in the pictures, but I wasn't expecting much since the price was pretty reasonable. I was SO pleasantly surprised. It was so easy to put together and it looks fantastic." —Stefano
Get it from Amazon for $469.12+ (available in three colors).
10. An accent cabinet with frosted glass and a waterfall design, which will make a splash in your bathroom with its clean lines adjustable glass shelf.
This cabinet is made from an iron sheet metal that has a powder-coated metal.
Promising review: "I love this cabinet! It's exactly as i thought it would look. Really like the clean lines. I'm using it in my home office and its a perfect addition." —Traci
Get it from Crate & Barrel for $449.97 (originally $1,199).
11. A mirror-front accent cabinet for luxuriously storing your pet food OR plant supplies, while adding a cozy touch to your hallway.
Promising review: "I am in love! It's got so much character and it's very well built. It even smells like real wood! The drawers slide easily, but they have some weight. This isn't a cheap piece of furniture! I love the mirror accents — it really helps to brighten up our north/east facing bedroom. It's one of my favorite pieces in the house. Highly recommend it." —Sherri Griffin
Get it from Amazon for $259.99.
12. A fabric basket accent cabinet for holding your winter hats, mittens, and scarves while removing the growing bulk in your coat closet.
Promising review: "Absolutely love this cabinet. It is sturdy, fits perfectly with our decor and is just the right size. The baskets provide plenty of storage for those miscellaneous household items. You won’t be disappointed with this purchase." —Patricia Anderson
Get it from Amazon for $99.99+ (available in 10 colors).
13. An accent storage cabinet so you can *finally* achieve that goal of having your own coffee bar station in your dining room. Also great for storing booze!
This cabinet made from engineered wood and, for the best care, should be wiped with a damp cloth to clean.
Promising review: "I was so impressed by this piece of furniture. It took me less than two hours to put it together myself and it is a quality piece of furniture. Extra kudos for the way each piece was carefully packed!" —Andrea Sparks
Get it from Amazon for $139.51+ (originally $189.99; available in five colors).
14. A white embossed accent cabinet stamped with a Victorian-era-inspired flower pattern that will have your friends ~begging~ you to shop with them since you've got such impeccable taste.
Comes with flooring mounting tools and is made from an engineered wood.
Promising review: "I needed something in my kitchen that I could store things in and this piece fit the bill. It is not too big yet has a lot of storage inside. The distressed look gives it a farmhouse vibe. It wasn't difficult to assemble." —Kindle Lover
Get it from Amazon for $255.99.
15. A blue and white porcelain china patterned accent cabinet that comes with a magnetic door you can't help but feel ~attracted~ to. Also a perfect place to store your plates!
16. A mahogany finish accent cabinet with felt lined drawers looking like something straight out of Marie Antoinette. Now it just needs a vanity mirror for you to powder your nose in front of.
17. A metal accent cabinet for bringing that extra little something to that one area of your home you've always thought was missing something.
Promising review: "I bought this as a way to lock up bathroom chemicals. Other methods hadn't kept my little kids out. It was pretty easy to put together, though I wouldn't suggest trying to assemble it while distracted by other things. The instructions have no words so you need to examine the pages carefully. I was worried it would look really industrial but something about the design softens it. Be advised: it can't get wet or it will rust. So, I made sure not to have it next to the bathtub, as the kids would splash it. All in all I'm happy with this purchase." —Sara
Get it from Amazon for $143.88+ (available in three colors).
18. A rustic but still customizable accent cabinet with adjustable shelves and a sliding barn door to herd your favorite decorative vases and photos onto display.
Promising review: "This is exactly what I was looking for. Great looking piece of furniture for my living room. I love the barn door sliders. It fits perfectly under my 75-inch TV that is hanging on the wall." —Nancy
Get it from Amazon for $178.65+ (originally $265; available in seven sizes, 12 colors, and four styles).
And if you're looking for some ~luxe~ options, check out these pricier picks below:
19. A rattan looped accent cabinet using a curved base to enhance your boho aesthetic — so you can *finally* have a stylish spot to put your crystal collection on full display.
Promising review: "I am always on the hunt for a good rattan, but, unfortunately, for any solid piece of rattan furniture it is a mighty investment (unless you are lucky enough to find one secondhand). Enter THIS piece by UO: totally cost efficient, solid, and aesthetically pleasing to all. Well done!" —YesToThis
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $599.
20. A near-blindingly pink zebra printed bar cabinet other pieces of furniture won't be able to compete with, it's THAT eye catching!
Daily Regina Designs is small woman-owned shop that aims to infuse beauty and fun into your home. For the best care, make sure you wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
Promising review: "My new zebra print pink and orange credenza is stunning. I bought it as one of those eye-catching highlights. Very high quality and very happy all around." —Heather H.
Get it from Society 6 for $849.15 (originally $999 and available in two leg colors and two finishes).
21. A glass door accent cabinet anyone living in a small space will be thankful for as it takes up minimal room while still allowing you to show off your doll collection — oops, I mean action figures.
Is designed with an antique brass finish for a more vintage appearance and can also be used as a nightstand.
Get it From Holistic Habitat for $873.
22. A tall accent cabinet narrow enough to store in that corner of your room, yet filled with enough storage space to put your knickknackery on display, while keeping your socks and underwear out of sight.
Promising review: "This linen cabinet was exactly what we needed for extra storage in our bathroom while bringing style. Most linen cabinets are boring, but this cabinet in the neutral wood color is amazing. Very heavy and sturdy cabinet. I live in an old house and have slightly uneven floors, but the cabinet had furniture levelers built in and adjusted perfectly. Soft close drawers add a nice touch as well. It really is a great purchase!" —Baladiwitch
Get it from Anthropologie for $998 (available in two colors).