1. Keep a distance.
2. Make sure the baby is really cute.
3. Wait until Mom puts down her Burger King.
4. Hide behind the other people taking pics.
5. Wait until the train comes to a complete stop.
6. Make sure the baby is still really cute.
7. Photograph the other babies so they don’t feel left out.
8. Settle on a similar-looking / camera-ready baby.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.