People came through with some examples that will definitely get ya thinking. Here's what they said:
1. "Social media. I'm being super hypocritical, but we're gonna look back on social media today the same way our parents looked back on the time they smoked and said, 'Yeah, everybody smoked back then — it really wasn't a big deal.'"
2. "The amount of our lives we share with strangers online, thinking we’re 'anonymous.'"
7. "Letting children have unlimited access to the internet and using the internet as a babysitter."
8. "Playing football as a kid as some 'healthy' growing up thing. As someone who suffered from three severe concussions before I was 20, let me tell you: head injuries are no joke. On a serious matter: I'm not yet 40 but my wife and I have already had an "end of life" talk about what to do with me when my memory, which is already deteriorating, goes completely."
11. "Using all these household cleaning products in bathrooms to get a clean look, but you're inhaling all that crap."
12. "Not vaccinating your children. Where the hell did this trend come from? It's so dangerous and re-inviting deadly diseases like measles back into our society."
13. "Distance running. Consistent impact wreaks havoc on your joints and tendons, especially if you’re a heel striker or flat footed, which is most of us."
Well...what do YOU think?! Did they miss any? Let me know in the comments below!
Responses edited for length/clarity/context.