Here's what they shared:
2. "At 5 in the morning, my husband half-asleep answers the doorbell on his phone in bed next to me. It's a toddler wearing nothing but a PJ top and underwear. Toddler says, 'Can (my son's name) come out to play?' Husband, still half-asleep, says, 'Not right now, maybe later.' About three mins later, husband suddenly sits up, as the reality of the situation dawns on him. He rushes out of the house to track down a wandering toddler walking barefoot in the streets in freezing weather. Turns out, my son's toddler friend from daycare who's been to our house once for a playdate just walked straight out his front door undetected and memorized the route to our house."
3. "A chemical plant blew up a few miles from my house, and you could hear the distant explosion and see an orange glow on mine."
4. "The creepiest thing I ever saw was the night I had two cops come to my door. They stood outside the door talking to each other about if I was home or not and who would rape me first. I called 911. The operator told me they didn't have cops in my area and to stay away from the door, put at least one more locked door between me and them and to stay on the line and quiet until the real cops could get there. I live around the block from the fire department, so it was less than 2 minutes later when a fire tuck pulled up, and the two fake cops ran off."
5. "Six people standing about 10 feet from my door and just staring at my house. They were there muttering to each other for almost 20 minutes before going to the next house on the row and muttering there too."
6. "Honda Civic riding back and forth slowly around our neighborhood playing ice cream truck music loudly. Hoping it was a stupid prank and not something more sinister."
7. "Some dude came up to our door in the middle of the night, kept saying, 'Do y’all have gasoline?' and then just walked off."
8. "Around 6 in the morning, a man rang our doorbell a few times. He began to reach his hands into his pants and talk to his penis."
9. "My little brother is a sleepwalker. This one time, he snuck out of the house (while still asleep). My sister said she heard someone talking just outside the door, went to look and saw my brother sat on the porch couch apparently having a conversation with my grandpa. She said he was telling my grandpa, 'I love you,' and 'I’m going to miss you.'"
10. "I saw a person running through my yard high as a kite in their underwear, screaming at police at the time stamp of 4 in the morning. I have no idea how I didn't wake up to this, as it ended in my front yard."
11. "My mom saw a guy wandering around her yard with a baseball bat in hand late at night. Her, my brother, and our Great Dane went out to ask him what the fuck he thought he was doing. Guy immediately ran off."
12. "I think I found a guy trying to stake out my place. He came up to my door, knocked it, tried to ring the doorbell (the doorbell was broken), and finally rang the Ring doorbell."
13. "Some POS stole my boyfriend's package. Hope you enjoy your $20 wax burner you committed a federal crime for, dickweed."
14. "A full-grown man had a gun and shot someone. Don't know if he missed or not, all I knew was that I was scared."
If you have a doorbell camera, I'd love to hear from you. Have you ever spotted anything creepy? Let me know in the comments below!
Responses edited for length/clarity.