17 Times Talk Show Hosts Shaded The Crap Out Of Each Other
Including hosts from past/present.
1. When Wendy Williams shaded Ellen during a game of Heads Up, using this clue for "Justin Bieber":
2. And when Ellen asked Wendy this shady question:
3. When Kathy Griffin said this to Ellen after she refused to do a tribute for Joan Rivers:
"That fucking set me off. So we had a fight in which I used inflammatory words like, ‘Look you fucking untalented hack.’ … You know when you’re fighting with someone and you can kind of laugh at a point? Yeah, not that day."
5. And Joan fired back with this:
7. When Conan O'Brien was asked what he'd do if he saw Jay Leno in person:
9. And then when asked about Kathy, Andy said this:
10. When Howard Stern called Jay Leno a thief...
11. ...and a crook:
12. When Wendy Williams shaded Bethenny Frankel and her failed talk show:
13. And when she slammed Steve Harvey's now-viral memo that told his employees to not go in his dressing room:
"That whole thing with do not look at me and stuff, that is not the approach I take for my staff. And I have taken bits and pieces from people that I have admired — including Oprah, including [Howard Stern] — but you know my mother and father, that’s the way they raised me."