13 Super-Awkward Moments From The Emmy Awards
Yikes @ the awkward laughter while Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner presented.
1. The Family Guy segment dragged the Emmys itself for its tendency to reward ~great~ people like Bill Cosby and Roseanne a bunch of times:
2. Nick Cannon and Ken Jeong did a really, really awkward skit about creating a TikTok:
3. Phoebe Waller-Bridge had lipstick on her cheek when accepting her award:
4. And Kim tripped on Kendall's dress:
5. The actor who played Bran on Game of Thrones wasn't onstage for the show's Emmy win — even though they made him the king on the show.
7. And also made this awkward/offensive Chernobyl joke during Craig Mazin's win:
8. There was a Meryl Streep juggling onstage during the Variety dance number:
9. Barry had a tough 10 minutes (but later won, don't worry):
10. Taraji P. Henson stumbled on her teleprompter line and then had to take a moment to regroup:
11. Julia Garner tripped over Jason Bateman when she was walking up to get her award:
12. And then during her speech, she tried to do a strange chocolate-statue metaphor and then gave up:
13. And lastly, the audience laughed when Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner called their stories "unfiltered and scripted":
Craig Mazin's name was misstated in an earlier version of this post.