1. Your mom def took a pic of you in front of your dorm, and by some fountain, and then actually IN your dorm room...
2. ...and then next to your school's statue...
3. ...and if you were REALLY lucky, you even copped a shot with your school's mascot.
4. You Instagrammed yourself with your brand new friends who you were sure would basically be your ~sisters for life~.
5. You Facebook-stalked your entire class rosters.
6. And did an ESPECIALLY THOROUGH investigation on your future roommate.
You had a VERY hard stance on their choice of prom dress.
7. You also friended literally anyone who BREATHED in your direction.
8. You Insta'ed or snapped a heavily-filtered pic of your school, saying, "I made the right choice!!! #blessed".
9. Every conversation you had during orientation either started with, "Where are you from?" or "What's your major?"
10. You dressed up for shitty frat parties.
Tube top? Cork wedges? A true fashion *moment*.
11. You sported WAAAAAAAYYYYY too much school ~swag~.
12. You constantly turned to on-campus maps, apps, and a kind-looking admissions lady for directions.
13. You got lost at a tailgate. Several times.
14. You spent some late nights completing that pesky mandatory substance abuse course.
15. You over-posted about orientation on social media.
"Wow, looks fun, sweetie!" — probably your Aunt Karen, via Facebook
16. You did the LITERAL 👏 MOST 👏 in class, whether it was color-coordinating your highlighters for studying or actually reading all your reading assignments.
17. You went to a club fair and registered for ALL OF THEM. (And you'll still get emails from the scuba diving club years later.)
18. Okay, we know this is kinda specific, but if you couldn't get into the local bar, you and all your fellow frosh went to some shady hookah bar instead.
At least, we did.