Here's what they shared:
1. "You can tell someone is rich if they're dressed poorly inside an exclusive club and they are served as the most important person there."
2. "I work in banking, and it’s always the affluent that get up in arms over the most minuscule fee or cost of banking. Yet their account types waive pretty much every service fee and then some, yet the people who are struggling get charged an arm and a leg. I hate my industry."
3. "Those with black cards don't usually talk about, notice, or use the perks of a black card."
4. "As a person who came from 'old money,' only shallow people who want to get noticed, go logo-crazy. Money talks, but wealth whispers. Some people feel like they have to scream, but ain’t fooling anyone."
5. "I lived near a rich person, who had a much bigger house than everyone, had a pool, and new cars every year. But what drove me crazy was every week this family of four put seven or eight garbage cans at the curb. They're buying a lot, so there was a lot of packaging to throw away."
6. "'We aren’t going anywhere exciting, just to the other house in ___.' I had a coworker casually throw that out when I asked what they were doing for the long weekend. Their second house is about a 1,750-mile flight away. They planned the trip last minute — like the travel and owning a second home were nothing."
7. "Rich people yard sales are the worst. They don't know what a bargain is and everything is overpriced."
8. "The rich don’t put a lot of actual money in the bank. The return is very low. They invest in the stock market."