Last month, BuzzFeed News published "Former Employees Say Ellen’s 'Be Kind' Talk Show Mantra Masks A Toxic Work Culture," an investigative piece about the alleged toxic workplace environment at The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
After these allegations, people have been re-examining Ellen and her talk show. Here are some moments you may or may not have seen that'll have you side-eyeing real quick:
2. When Ellen put up Justin Bieber's nudes on the screen, like NOT OK:
3. When she had Mariah Carey drink alcohol to prove she wasn't pregnant:
4. When she mocked Celine Dion's son's hair, saying it's too long:
6. When Ellen said this to Sean Hayes:
8. When she iconically asked Dakota Johnson why she didn't invite her to her birthday party — even though she did:
9. When she asked Wendy Williams if her son is embarrassed by her:
10. And when Kathy Griffin did an interview where Ellen focused on her "biting" and "mean-spirited" brand of humor the whole time:
11. When she made fun of Kylie Jenner's hair and grabbed it:
12. When she forgot Katy Perry was married:
13. When her producers reportedly told Calum Scott not to look Ellen in the eye:
I was backstage, and the stage manager was walking with me as I was just about to go on the show. I told him, "I can’t believe I’m getting to do this," and he was like, "Yeah, it’s so amazing, but remember not to look Ellen in the eye — everything else is fine, but just don’t look her in the eye."