1. When Dakota Johnson called out Ellen and said, "I didn't even know you liked me":
2. When Hasan Minhaj wasn't here for Ellen's mispronunciation of his name:
3. When Wendy Williams — after a tense interview in which Ellen chastised her for being "mean" — said this to Ellen during a game of Heads Up:
4. When Kathy Griffin said this about Ellen after she refused to do a tribute for Joan Rivers:
That fucking set me off. So we had a fight in which I used inflammatory words like, “Look, you fucking untalented hack.” … You know when you’re fighting with someone and you can kind of laugh at a point? Yeah, not that day.
5. And when Kathy texted Ellen to make amends and Ellen ignored her, and Kathy said this:
That bitch didn’t even respond! But that was a good idea!
6. When Sean Hayes and Ellen had an awkward interview:
7. When Katy Perry called out Ellen for forgetting her marriage:
8. When singer Calum Scott called out Ellen for having producers insist that he not look her in the eye:
I was backstage and the stage manager was walking with me as I was just about to go on the show. I told him I can’t believe I’m getting to do this, and he was like, “Yeah, it’s so amazing, but remember not to look Ellen in the eye — everything else is fine, but just don’t look her in the eye.”