People Are Sharing The Characters You Don't Realize Are The "Actual Villains" In TV Shows And Movies, And It's So True
Featuring some of your faves...sorry!
Ever look back on a movie or show and realize the character everyone loved — or was supposed to love — was actually the one who was problematic AF? Well, a little while back, we took a look at a popular Twitter meme format where people shared which characters they believe were the actual villains of the stories, and their hilarious claims sparked even more great responses from our very own BuzzFeed Community!
Here's what they shared:
1. Actual villains of The Office: Pam, Angela
2. Actual villain of Thor: Odin
3. Actual villain of Desperate Housewives: Susan
4. Actual villain of How I Met Your Mother: Lily
5. Actual villain of High School Musical: Sharpay
6. Actual villain of Glee: Mr. Schue
7. Actual villain of Mean Girls: BOTH Janis and Regina
8. Actual villain of Breaking Bad: The American Healthcare System
9. Actual villain of Voltron: Legendary Defender: Hubris
10. Actual villain of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory: Grandpa Joe
11. Actual villain of No Good Nick: Tony
12. Actual villain of Jennifer's Body: Needy
13. Actual villain of Gilmore Girls: Lorelai
14. Actual villain of Devil Wears Prada: Andy's boyfriend and her friends
15. And finally — actual villain of The Princess Diaries: Lily
So, what do YOU think? Are these the actual villains? Do you have movies/shows, where you disagree about who people consider the "villain"? Let me know in the comments below!
Note: Some responses have been edited for length/clarity.