1. Celebrate When Your Turn Signal Blinks At The Same Rate As The Car In Front Of You
The turn signals never stay in sync, though. It’s always a short lived victory.
2. Pretend You’re Being Followed By Spies When The Car Behind You Turns Down All The Same Streets As You
It always makes me feel like I’m on some sort of secret mission…for a few seconds at least.
3. Think Up Your Own Acronyms For Other People’s License Plates
“Ingrid Bakes Impossible Treats”
“I Bit Irene’s Tongue”
“Irving Boasts Incredible Teeth”
The possibilities are endless!
4. Get Confused When Stuck In A Four-Way Stop Showdown
“Hmmm…who got here first? Oh well, I’ll just wait for someone else to go. Ok, no one else is moving. Why isn’t anyone else going? Well, I’ll just go then. Oops, now the other cars are moving. I’ll stop and let them go on ahead. But, wait, they think I’m going now…”
5. See How Far You Can Go On Empty
You feel like a boss…until you actually run out of gas.
6. You Still Hold Your Breath When Passing A Cemetery
I find myself subconsciously doing this every once in a while.
7. Turn Down The Car Radio When Trying To Pinpoint A Smell
As far as I know, hearing doesn’t have anything to do with our sense of smell, but turning down the radio seems to help anyway.
8. Feel Like A Racecar Driver When You Take A Curve Faster Than The Posted Speed
“Oh, yeah? Only 15 miles per hour? I’ll show you! See that? I just owned that curve at 35 mph! Boo-Yah!”
9. Count Train Cars As They Pass By
It’s almost impossible NOT to.
10. Congratulate Yourself After Making The Yellow Light
I love buzzing through the yellow light and then looking in my rearview mirror to see all the cars behind me stopping at the red. It’s a simple pleasure.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, is separating from Anthony Weiner after his latest sexting revelation.