17 Food Trucks That Are Having Too Much Pun
Find these street eats parked at the corner of LOL and OMG.
1. Grillenium Falcon (Fayetteville, AR)
You don't have to go over to the dark side for good grilled cheese.
What's on the menu: Gourmet grilled cheese and soup
2. Yumpling (Washington, DC)
You dim sum, you lose some, and this pun's a winner.
What's on the menu: Chinese dumplings
3. Hamborghini (Los Angeles, CA)
Luxury is the taste of mac and cheese egg rolls.
What's on the menu: Burgers, fries, and mac and cheese egg rolls
4. Guac N Roll (Austin, TX)
Guac steady. Steady guacin' all night long.
What's on the menu: Guacamole, tamales, vegetarian burritos, and horchata
5. Naan Stop (Washington, DC)
A+ pun job.
What's on the menu: Chicken tikka masala, lamb vindaloo, paneer, and samosas
6. I Dream of Weenie (Nashville, TN)
7. Fried Egg I'm in Love (Portland, OR)
8. Baguettaboutit (Durham, NC)
J'adore this pun.
What's on the menu: Sausages stuffed inside French baguettes
9. God Save the Cuisine (San Diego, CA)
I hope this truck remembers to stay on the right side of the road.
What's on the menu: Smoked salmon flatbread, fish and chips tacos, and "Big Ben Burger"
10. Moovers & Shakers (Nashville, TN)
This might be what Taylor Swift is talking about when she sings "I just wanna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake."
What's on the menu: Milkshakes and floats
11. King of Pops (Atlanta, GA)
Don't stop 'til you get enough of these popsicles.
What's on the menu: Popsicles
12. On Tapa The World (Atlanta, GA)
13. Bananarchy (Austin, TX)
14. Luncha Libre (Phoenix, AZ)
No need to wrestle over your place in line here, there's enough quesadillas for everyone.
What's on the menu: Gourmet quesadillas, burgers, and agua frescas
15. Basic Kneads Pizza (Denver, CO)
16. Mamas and the Tapas (Sacramento, CA)
California Dreamin' about these Caribbean-influenced tapas.
What's on the menu: Empanadas, flautas, jerk chicken tacos, and Puerto Rican rice