1. Grillenium Falcon (Fayetteville, AR)
You don't have to go over to the dark side for good grilled cheese.
What's on the menu: Gourmet grilled cheese and soup
2. Yumpling (Washington, DC)
You dim sum, you lose some, and this pun's a winner.
What's on the menu: Chinese dumplings
3. Hamborghini (Los Angeles, CA)
Luxury is the taste of mac and cheese egg rolls.
What's on the menu: Burgers, fries, and mac and cheese egg rolls
4. Guac N Roll (Austin, TX)
Guac steady. Steady guacin' all night long.
What's on the menu: Guacamole, tamales, vegetarian burritos, and horchata
5. Naan Stop (Washington, DC)
A+ pun job.
What's on the menu: Chicken tikka masala, lamb vindaloo, paneer, and samosas
6. I Dream of Weenie (Nashville, TN)
Too many jokes, not enough time.
What's on the menu: Gourmet hot dogs
7. Fried Egg I'm in Love (Portland, OR)
THE CURE for all your breakfast needs.
What's on the menu: Breakfast sandwiches
8. Baguettaboutit (Durham, NC)
J'adore this pun.
What's on the menu: Sausages stuffed inside French baguettes
9. God Save the Cuisine (San Diego, CA)
I hope this truck remembers to stay on the right side of the road.
What's on the menu: Smoked salmon flatbread, fish and chips tacos, and "Big Ben Burger"
10. Moovers & Shakers (Nashville, TN)
This might be what Taylor Swift is talking about when she sings "I just wanna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake."
What's on the menu: Milkshakes and floats
11. King of Pops (Atlanta, GA)
Don't stop 'til you get enough of these popsicles.
What's on the menu: Popsicles
12. On Tapa The World (Atlanta, GA)
Hot tapas in Hotlanta.
What's on the menu: Empanadas
13. Bananarchy (Austin, TX)
There's always money in the banana stand.
What's on the menu: Frozen bananas
14. Luncha Libre (Phoenix, AZ)
No need to wrestle over your place in line here, there's enough quesadillas for everyone.
What's on the menu: Gourmet quesadillas, burgers, and agua frescas
15. Basic Kneads Pizza (Denver, CO)
Pizza is a basic need, after all.
What's on the menu: Wood-fired pizzas
16. Mamas and the Tapas (Sacramento, CA)
California Dreamin' about these Caribbean-influenced tapas.
What's on the menu: Empanadas, flautas, jerk chicken tacos, and Puerto Rican rice
17. The Chairman Bao (San Francisco, CA)
When it comes to great bao, these buns are in charge.
What's on the menu: Steamed buns