2. The Dark Barrel Latte is made with a flavored syrup that mirrors the taste of dark beers like Guinness. It’s topped with whipped cream and a dark caramel sauce.
It’s available now in select test markets, but no word on when the drink will be available nationwide. When I was in Columbus, OH a few weeks ago, I tried the Dark Barrel Latte, and it does taste remarkably like stout.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 24. Officials still need to search 80% of the building.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂