11. It Isn’t Any Different Than Being Free
On the outside, we construct for ourselves our own prisons, where societal obligations and restrictions form the walls and bars. We shackle ourselves to careers we care nothing about and people we care nothing for. The quest for more and more dictates each of our lives as we race for a destination we can never actually reach. On the outside, nothing is good enough, love isn’t real and no man is ever truly free.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 24. Officials still need to search 80% of the building.
- Obama's student loan forgiveness efforts will likely cost taxpayers tens of billions of dollars more than expected 👀💵
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂