6. BuzzFeed reached out to NayNay Thompson for comment. Someone saying they were the owner of the account replied via email.
“What are your questions for me,” the alleged owner of the NayNay Thompson account wrote. “I’d like my story told, but I’d like it characterized in the best light possible. How do you feel about what happened?”
As of Tuesday morning, Thompson has not responded to requests for a phone or Skype interview.
8. User @Sassycrass has put together a list of tactics used by the fake accounts and is using the hashtag #YourSlipIsShowing as way for activists to organize their blocking efforts.
12. More well-known members of Twitter’s social justice community believe that they’ve identified over 200 trolls pretending to be women of color on Twitter.
16. NayNay Thompson began lashing out at author and journalist Laurie Penny Tuesday morning, as well.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The Republican health care bill is "anti-woman," said the president of Planned Parenthood, whose organization would be defunded by the legislation.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍