3. YouTube reaveals it was actually just a contest to find the best video and is finally shutting down.
4. Google Maps is adding a treasure map feature.
5. Gmail is adding a much-needed “blue” feature.
6. And Google is adding a search-by-smell feature called Google Nose.
8. Scope released bacon mouthwash.
19. If you go to Digg and use the Konami code (up up, down down, left, right, left, right, B, A) the site will Rickroll you.
20. Canadian airline West Jet introduces their “furry family” program.
22. The White House released a video message from “Kid President.”
30. Subaru released a methane-powered car.
32. Seamless is letting you upgrade your food deliveryperson.
33. Aer Lingus announced in-flight riverdancing, among other initiatives.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂