1. This panda-themed hotel sits at at the foot of Emei Mountain, Southwest China’s Sichuan province.
3. Apparently, it’s the first panda-themed hotel in the world.
5. That person in the panda suit is an employee at the hotel, not sure if they wear that all the time, but I kind of hope not, because it’s sort of creepy.
8. The hotel officially opens in May.
- Around 100 people drowned this past weekend after two migrant vessels went down in the Mediterranean sea.
- People trolled the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency for tweeting elements of the historic Osama bin Laden raid in Pakistan five years ago.
- And elephants performed for the last time at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey after years of protest from animal advocates 🐘