1. This panda-themed hotel sits at at the foot of Emei Mountain, Southwest China’s Sichuan province.
3. Apparently, it’s the first panda-themed hotel in the world.
5. That person in the panda suit is an employee at the hotel, not sure if they wear that all the time, but I kind of hope not, because it’s sort of creepy.
8. The hotel officially opens in May.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."