4. A lot of Twitter users aren’t pleased, with many arguing that the ads are actually the exact wrong way to reach out to women in the tech industry.
15. Many are arguing that the ads aren’t exploitative, but empowering and emphasize femininity in a positive way.
19. But still, many aren’t convinced. Elissa Shevinksy, CEO of Glimpse Labs, told Time that the whole thing undermined the message that women in tech want to be taken seriously.
- #Brexit fallout: Opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn says he will not step down after more than 10 cabinet members resigned on Sunday.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.