4. A lot of Twitter users aren’t pleased, with many arguing that the ads are actually the exact wrong way to reach out to women in the tech industry.
15. Many are arguing that the ads aren’t exploitative, but empowering and emphasize femininity in a positive way.
19. But still, many aren’t convinced. Elissa Shevinksy, CEO of Glimpse Labs, told Time that the whole thing undermined the message that women in tech want to be taken seriously.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.