4. A lot of Twitter users aren’t pleased, with many arguing that the ads are actually the exact wrong way to reach out to women in the tech industry.
15. Many are arguing that the ads aren’t exploitative, but empowering and emphasize femininity in a positive way.
19. But still, many aren’t convinced. Elissa Shevinksy, CEO of Glimpse Labs, told Time that the whole thing undermined the message that women in tech want to be taken seriously.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.