1. If that doesn’t work go to your history
2. And type YouTube into the search bar to see your last viewed video.
Was it really weird?
Or something super adorable?
3. Or something totally awesome? Either way, throw it in the comments!
WARNING: People look at some weird stuff on Youtube so proceed with caution!
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭