1. You’re at work and you click your favorite site to see what’s going on.
2. And this is what you see.
3. And this is how you feel.
4. And you wonder how you’re going to procrastinate on the internet without it.
5. You might have to actually work.
6. You’re frustrated because you keep refreshing the page.
7. But the website is still down…
8. You just keep angrily hitting refresh.
9. You’ve got a meeting in 15 minutes and all you wanted to do was dick around on your favorite website.
10. But that error page just keeps coming up, mocking you.
11. Now the meeting’s in 5 minutes and at this point you don’t even care what’s going on but you’ll be damned if the website’s 404 page wins!
12. You hit refresh and the page starts to load, slowly, but it’s definitely loading.
13. It’s back up! The page loaded! Take that 404 page! You won!
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝