Before you look at this go check out this unofficial, but fairly accurate, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator which takes Carl Jung’s ideas about personality types and organizes them into the following four sections:
• Worldview: Extroversion (E) or Introversion (I)
Would you rather hang with friends or curl up with a good book (or binge netflix alone)?
• Information: Sensing (S) or Intuition (N)
When learning new stuff, do you prefer to take it in at face value or interpret / add meaning based on your gut?
• Decisions: Thinking (T) or Feeling (F)
When making up your mind up, do you primarily rely on logic or do you tend to gravitate towards your emotions?
• Structure: Judging (J) or Perceiving (P)
Would you rather the stuff in your life be decided and rigid or would you rather stay open to whatever options might come along?
“The Examiner,” “The Defender,” “The Counselor,” and “The Strategist” all share introverted and judging as dominant traits.
“The Craftsman,” “The Artist,” “The Dreamer,” and “The Architect” all have introverted and perceiving as dominant qualities.
The next batch: “The Promoter,” “The Performers,” “The Champion,” and “The Inventor” are all extroverted and perceiving.
And lastly are the extroverted and judging personality types: “The Supervisor,” “The Provider,” “The Teacher,” and “The Maverick.”
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎