2. First surprise: They don’t come drizzled in chocolate! You have to do it yourself.
3. Here is what these bad boys look like all covered in sauce. I’m not totally clear what the white sauce was. It was sort of like a white chocolate icing-type thing, I guess.
4. It was super confusing to get it on there, though.
5. You gotta, like, press both at the same time, sort of.
6. Alright. Now we’re talking.
7. So, how does it taste?
8. I actually loved it, but I’m American. Americans are universally considered some of the worst eaters on the planet.
9. And so, because journalism is all about truth-seeking, I asked three members of BuzzFeed Japan to try the Chocolate McFry Potato.
10. First up, Daichi. What do you think about the chocolate french fries, Daichi?!
11. “Bad. Very bad.”
12. OK, so that is just one guy’s opinion. Ryo, what about you?
14. Wow, two for two so far. OK, what about Yui?
15. Maybe, it’s just a super acquired tas—
16. … Nope, she hated it too.
17. Well, whatever, fuck yeah, America. I ate a whole box of them myself.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump that his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel after the country's government called the organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭