2. First surprise: They don’t come drizzled in chocolate! You have to do it yourself.
3. Here is what these bad boys look like all covered in sauce. I’m not totally clear what the white sauce was. It was sort of like a white chocolate icing-type thing, I guess.
4. It was super confusing to get it on there, though.
5. You gotta, like, press both at the same time, sort of.
6. Alright. Now we’re talking.
7. So, how does it taste?
8. I actually loved it, but I’m American. Americans are universally considered some of the worst eaters on the planet.
9. And so, because journalism is all about truth-seeking, I asked three members of BuzzFeed Japan to try the Chocolate McFry Potato.
10. First up, Daichi. What do you think about the chocolate french fries, Daichi?!
11. “Bad. Very bad.”
12. OK, so that is just one guy’s opinion. Ryo, what about you?
14. Wow, two for two so far. OK, what about Yui?
15. Maybe, it’s just a super acquired tas—
16. … Nope, she hated it too.
17. Well, whatever, fuck yeah, America. I ate a whole box of them myself.
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦