1. This is George Burnett, he runs the “I Love Drilling” Juice Bar in Vernal, Utah.
2. After five years in Vernal, Burnett has become something of a local celebrity for his controversial juice bar.
3. At the “I Love Drilling Juice Bar” liberal customers pay an extra dollar for smoothies.
6. Burnett told local affiliate KSL5 that his pricing hasn’t affected business at all:
“I’m very open about it, very public about it, that I’m going to charge them a little bit more, and I have liberals come in and pay the extra dollar surcharge,” Burnett said, referring to his unique pricing structure.
“Really what I’m focused on is the fiscal differences between big government/small government and liberal ways, as far as entitlements and spending,” he said. “We have a fiscal problem in this country. We’ve got to deal with it or we don’t have a country, so to kind of help make that point, just a little bit, I charge (liberals) just a little bit more.”
- For the second day in California, protests against Donald Trump grew heated as demonstrators briefly overcame a police barricade.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯