1. Learning about doge, talking about doge, just too much doge.
Not understanding doge until everyone got tired of doge, and then I used doge when everyone didn’t want to hear doge anymore #2013Regrets
Too much doge #2013regrets
ever having my read receipts turned on #2013regrets
#2013Regrets invested in pandodaily
#2013regrets every tweet I sent after 2 am
7. Or literally everything surrounding Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus’ VMAs performance.
#2013regrets watching 2013 MTV Video Music Awards
Robin Thicke #2013regrets
Jason L. Sparks
#2013regrets should have twerked more
didn’t really learn how to twerk properly #2013Regrets
#2013regrets found Kony; taught him to code
#2013regrets forcing everyone at @BuzzFeed to make a harlem shake video :(
Seeing The Purge in theaters/at all #2013regrets
Not making fetch happen. #2013regrets
15. The things we did or did not eat.
#2013regrets those last couple of French fries I didn’t eat
I ate chicken and waffles for three days straight @Seamless #2013regrets
Jessica Leigh Hester
#2013regrets Entertaining the idea of the cronut, even for a second. Just give me a regular donut. (Preferably all the donuts.)
#2013Regrets Not enough Nutella.
#2013regrets buying kale that one time in March.
20. Or drink.
#2013regrets alcohol…..actually, just kidding. I still love you, alcohol
Never figuring out what the fox says #2013regrets
22. Or being wrong about how you pronounce GIF.
Not knowing that GIF is pronounced with a soft G. #2013regrets
All the petty likes and comments I gave out on Instagram cause I didn’t want ppl to feel bad #2013Regrets
#2013Regrets Not enough selfies.
26. Or perhaps most regrettable of all: Candy Crush.
Candy Crush. #2013regrets
The day I downloaded Candy Crush. #2013Regrets
She Who Lives
Only thing I regret doing this year is downloading Candy Crush #2013Regrets
Downloading candy crush and losing my social life #2013regrets
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.