1. Two women from The Bronx were arrested after they were caught allegedly trying to smuggle 6 1/2 kilos cocaine through JFK customs in duct-taped diapers.
2. The two arrived from the Dominican Republic and were stopped by customs and border protection officers when drug-sniffing dogs noticed the two women.
3. The officers gave the women a pat down and that’s when they discovered the two were wearing homemade diapers full of cocaine. They were then arrested and taken into custody.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, new court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 🏃💞