1. Two women from The Bronx were arrested after they were caught allegedly trying to smuggle 6 1/2 kilos cocaine through JFK customs in duct-taped diapers.
2. The two arrived from the Dominican Republic and were stopped by customs and border protection officers when drug-sniffing dogs noticed the two women.
3. The officers gave the women a pat down and that’s when they discovered the two were wearing homemade diapers full of cocaine. They were then arrested and taken into custody.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning the veracity of polls and saying he's actually winning, even as most polls show he's behind.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏