1. “Trayvoning” is a disturbing new social media trend that’s been cropping up on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr over the last week or so.
Creepy Ass Cracker
3. A lot of the users doing it are referring to it as a follow-up to a meme like planking or Tebowing.
George W. Kush
Too early or nah? @kylegotjokes #Trayvoning
5. Local news affiliate Fox 40 in Sacramento picked up the story over the weekend.
RIP The Jon
… RT @MeinTrout: #Trayvoning
7. James Shelby, president of the Greater Sacramento Urban League, told Fox 40 that “Trayvoning” is a prime example about why kids need better education about race relations in America.
First there was #planking then there was #tebowing and now there is #Trayvoning
Èc@Hold_My_Dixie: Define TrayvoningÈd
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.