1. “Trayvoning” is a disturbing new social media trend that’s been cropping up on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr over the last week or so.
Creepy Ass Cracker
3. A lot of the users doing it are referring to it as a follow-up to a meme like planking or Tebowing.
George W. Kush
Too early or nah? @kylegotjokes #Trayvoning
5. Local news affiliate Fox 40 in Sacramento picked up the story over the weekend.
RIP The Jon
… RT @MeinTrout: #Trayvoning
7. James Shelby, president of the Greater Sacramento Urban League, told Fox 40 that “Trayvoning” is a prime example about why kids need better education about race relations in America.
First there was #planking then there was #tebowing and now there is #Trayvoning
Èc@Hold_My_Dixie: Define TrayvoningÈd
- The World Health Organization says there is "no public health justification" for postponing or moving the Rio Olympics because of Zika virus.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️