1. “Trayvoning” is a disturbing new social media trend that’s been cropping up on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr over the last week or so.
Creepy Ass Cracker
3. A lot of the users doing it are referring to it as a follow-up to a meme like planking or Tebowing.
George W. Kush
Too early or nah? @kylegotjokes #Trayvoning
5. Local news affiliate Fox 40 in Sacramento picked up the story over the weekend.
RIP The Jon
… RT @MeinTrout: #Trayvoning
7. James Shelby, president of the Greater Sacramento Urban League, told Fox 40 that “Trayvoning” is a prime example about why kids need better education about race relations in America.
First there was #planking then there was #tebowing and now there is #Trayvoning
Èc@Hold_My_Dixie: Define TrayvoningÈd
- Chaos erupted at a protest outside a Trump rally in Southern California on Thursday night.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯