3. Travis Barker hasn’t flown since the 2008 plane crash that severely injured himself and close friend Adam “DJ AM” Goldstein. Barker spent 11 weeks in hospitals and burn centers, requiring 16 surgeries for injuries received in the crash.
4. Sadly, this is not the first time Barker’s fear of flying has affected his touring ability. He pulled out the Australian leg of a world tour in the summer of 2012.
5. Blink-182 put out a new self-released EP, “Dogs Eating Dogs,” in December of 2012.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.