1. The following poster is part of a project by a Scottsdale-based software company called Axosoft.
3. The project is described on its website as an initiative to bring women into the workforce, starting with the world of software development.
It Was Never a Dress is an invitation to shift perceptions and assumptions about women and the audacious, sensitive, and powerful gestures they make every single day. In science, technology, arts, mathematics, politics, houses of worship, on the streets, and in our homes, insightful women are often uninvited, overlooked, or just plain dismissed. Through storytelling, community building, innovation and creative disruptions, It Was Never a Dress will foster necessary conversations, vital voices, and images from around the world that honor ALL women. When we see women differently… we see the world differently! Stay tuned and keep disrupting.
4. Katan told the Phoenix Business Journal Axosoft is working on things like informal coding events and partnering with CodaKid, a Scottsdale-based coding school that will start teaching programs out of Axosoft’s office next month.
5. Axosoft was the main sponsor for the inaugural Girls in Tech conference in Phoenix, Arizona, last week.
- "I do like him. I love getting his ideas." Donald Trump says he's asked President Obama for advice on cabinet appointments.
- Donald Trump was named Time's "Person of the Year" and people immediately started making memes.