1. Two months ago Chaz Rorick started taking photos of himself dressed up as different presidents.
3. And, thank goodness for the Internet, he’s kept it going since then.
5. He doesn’t just do old presidents either, here’s one of him as Ronald Reagan wearing a sombrero.
7. And here’s him channeling George W. Bush’s presidential nose scratch.
13. As you can see, it’s not just about making an absolutely perfect costume (which he does) but also channeling the spirit of the president.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-Mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.