1. Two months ago Chaz Rorick started taking photos of himself dressed up as different presidents.
3. And, thank goodness for the Internet, he’s kept it going since then.
5. He doesn’t just do old presidents either, here’s one of him as Ronald Reagan wearing a sombrero.
7. And here’s him channeling George W. Bush’s presidential nose scratch.
13. As you can see, it’s not just about making an absolutely perfect costume (which he does) but also channeling the spirit of the president.
- Chaos erupted at a protest outside a Trump rally in Southern California on Thursday night.
- A 23-year-old asylum-seeker who set himself on fire at an Australian immigration detention center on Wednesday has died.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯