1. Two months ago Chaz Rorick started taking photos of himself dressed up as different presidents.
3. And, thank goodness for the Internet, he’s kept it going since then.
5. He doesn’t just do old presidents either, here’s one of him as Ronald Reagan wearing a sombrero.
7. And here’s him channeling George W. Bush’s presidential nose scratch.
13. As you can see, it’s not just about making an absolutely perfect costume (which he does) but also channeling the spirit of the president.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.