1. Two months ago Chaz Rorick started taking photos of himself dressed up as different presidents.
3. And, thank goodness for the Internet, he’s kept it going since then.
5. He doesn’t just do old presidents either, here’s one of him as Ronald Reagan wearing a sombrero.
7. And here’s him channeling George W. Bush’s presidential nose scratch.
13. As you can see, it’s not just about making an absolutely perfect costume (which he does) but also channeling the spirit of the president.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 159 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.
- Scientists found a planet "on our doorstep" that may be habitable. We could send robots to explore it in a century or so 🌍🌠