2. If you can’t watch the video, it starts out with a grand announcement on the top of the stairs.
3. Like a boss, dressed up like Ash Ketchum, he parades through the lunch room as his friends toss Pokémon cards in the air.
4. And like a boss he asks his crush over sounds of the cafeteria cheering.
5. And then he pops open his Poké Ball, revealing a corsage.
6. And pops the question. She obviously says yes because it’s not every day that a Pokémon master asks you to prom.
7. And then he runs off, followed by cheering students.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀