2. If you can’t watch the video, it starts out with a grand announcement on the top of the stairs.
3. Like a boss, dressed up like Ash Ketchum, he parades through the lunch room as his friends toss Pokémon cards in the air.
4. And like a boss he asks his crush over sounds of the cafeteria cheering.
5. And then he pops open his Poké Ball, revealing a corsage.
6. And pops the question. She obviously says yes because it’s not every day that a Pokémon master asks you to prom.
7. And then he runs off, followed by cheering students.
- Former British prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- President Barack Obama declared a major disaster in West Virginia after at least 23 people were killed in flash floods.