2. According to BroBible, “Papa” John Schnatter is a pretty big University of Louisville fan:
Fun fact: Papa John’s Pizza is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. A BroBible tipster sent us this amazing photo of Papa John’s founder, CEO, and spokesperson John Schnatter posing with fellow Bros after Louisville’s National Championship victory over Michigan. He appears to be having a grand old time.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸