2. According to BroBible, “Papa” John Schnatter is a pretty big University of Louisville fan:
Fun fact: Papa John’s Pizza is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. A BroBible tipster sent us this amazing photo of Papa John’s founder, CEO, and spokesperson John Schnatter posing with fellow Bros after Louisville’s National Championship victory over Michigan. He appears to be having a grand old time.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀