A tractor trailer carrying thousands of bottles of Heinz ketchup crashed on Interstate 80 in Northern Nevada. The truck hit the median and then slashed open its left side on a knocked over light pole, spilling thousands of dollars of ketchup all over the road.
Sgt. Janay Sherven with the Nevada Highway Patrol told RGJ.com:
“I have red everywhere on the highway… No bodies, no people, just ketchup.”
5. R.I.P. wasted highway ketchup, you’re up in sandwich heaven now.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘