A tractor trailer carrying thousands of bottles of Heinz ketchup crashed on Interstate 80 in Northern Nevada. The truck hit the median and then slashed open its left side on a knocked over light pole, spilling thousands of dollars of ketchup all over the road.
Sgt. Janay Sherven with the Nevada Highway Patrol told RGJ.com:
“I have red everywhere on the highway… No bodies, no people, just ketchup.”
5. R.I.P. wasted highway ketchup, you’re up in sandwich heaven now.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.