2. His alleged blackmail process was shockingly simple, but incredibly effective:
Step 1 - Hack into a woman’s Facebook, Skype and email accounts.
Step 2 - Change the passwords and lock the victim out of their own accounts. Search emails or other files for naked or semi-naked photos of the victim.
Step 3 - Pose as a friend or lover using personal details from their Facebook profile to persuade them to strip while he watched them on Skype, then capture more images of them.
Step 4 - Blackmail them with the nude photos he had obtained during the Skype chats and force them to send him more nude photos as payment for his silence.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈