3. The sanctuary wrote about Yoda coming to stay with them on their Facebook page.
It is always so heart warming when a community gets together to make a difference a one little soul. Thank you so very much for everyone’s support, it truly is heart warming. This is a pic of the piglet having a bath at the animal control shelter to ensure that there is no grit or asphalt in any of the injuries. Once a bath was done some oinkment was put on the wounds. (Sorry couldn’t resist). When he arrives he will be very stressed and quiet overwhelmed so visitors to the open house will be able to peak but very quietly so as not to scare him. Welcome home little man
5. The sancutary wrote that Yoda, other than suffering a few scratches from the fall, was in good shape.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.