1. The pacifier was made by jeweller Matt Case for the UK Baby and Toddler Show at the BT Convention Centre in Liverpool this weekend.
2. It’s worth five-times as much as the previous “world’s most expensive pacifier” which was worth $17,000.
3. This pacifier is made out of platinum, unlike the previous one which was constructed out of gold and diamonds.
4. Dang, that’s going to make some toddler look fresh as heeeell.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.