1. The pacifier was made by jeweller Matt Case for the UK Baby and Toddler Show at the BT Convention Centre in Liverpool this weekend.
2. It’s worth five-times as much as the previous “world’s most expensive pacifier” which was worth $17,000.
3. This pacifier is made out of platinum, unlike the previous one which was constructed out of gold and diamonds.
4. Dang, that’s going to make some toddler look fresh as heeeell.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎