1. The pacifier was made by jeweller Matt Case for the UK Baby and Toddler Show at the BT Convention Centre in Liverpool this weekend.
2. It’s worth five-times as much as the previous “world’s most expensive pacifier” which was worth $17,000.
3. This pacifier is made out of platinum, unlike the previous one which was constructed out of gold and diamonds.
4. Dang, that’s going to make some toddler look fresh as heeeell.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀