1. The pacifier was made by jeweller Matt Case for the UK Baby and Toddler Show at the BT Convention Centre in Liverpool this weekend.
2. It’s worth five-times as much as the previous “world’s most expensive pacifier” which was worth $17,000.
3. This pacifier is made out of platinum, unlike the previous one which was constructed out of gold and diamonds.
4. Dang, that’s going to make some toddler look fresh as heeeell.
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️