3. She interrupted Wayne LaPierre, the executive vice president of the National Rifle Association, when he gave a speech following the shootings in December at Sandy Hook Elementary in Connecticut.
6. Earlier in May, she interrupted CIA Director John Brennan during a speech.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.