At the time of posting this there are over 100 shocking comments flooding the site. The article covered a controversial survey submitted to “The Journal Of Black Studies.”
The new survey, completed by two sociologists, one from Wayne State University, the other from North Carolina State University, adds to the explosive atmosphere sparked by the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida that’s been followed by racial clashes around the nation. Notable in the survey: of the 200 servers who participated, 87 percent were white.
This is probably a really good example of why you need to have a comment moderator…
This was the article’s headline
1. And here’s a small example of what’s filled the article’s comment section
Bonus, apparently whatever this comment was, it was bad enough to get flagged
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crash apples with their bare hands 🍎💪